I wanted to put together a quick list of things, I personally would LOVE to receive for Mother’s Day.
No JT, don’t buy me anything. Save our money for pizza 🙂
- Custom flour sack towel- Love these. They look so cute hanging from stoves.
- New gardening tools for mom and her mini. I’ve built some really fun gardening baskets.
- Personalized Keychain- Find your keys easier in your bag with this fun personalized key chain.
- LIVE LOVED gold cuff bracelet. A good reminder that we should live like we’re loved…cause we. are. ALWAYS LOVED.
- Modern Wreath- I would put one in every room if I could.
- Pitchers- If you’re going to do flowers, do them in something mom can use later. I love these ceramic pitchers.
- Pot Holders- Cause mom always needs new ones
- New “MOM” wallet
- Tote Bag-perfect for pool or diapers and wipes
I have other ideas, but purposefully not sharing everything and not providing links. Let me know if I can help you buy something cute! 🙂
With Grace and Grit,
Six years ago I became a mom. Ever since my first was born, I struggled with finding the perfect work/home life balance. DOES it exist? My most recent 'real world' job the workload was cluttering my mind and spirit. After 11 years in sales/marketing and advertising, I recently decided to quit my job so that I would have energy and 'room' for what is most important. Now, as a mom of 3, wife and Jesus lover, I am now following my passion of gift giving. Thanks for visiting my site.